Keeping on-trend as we head into the warmer months: stripes. The pattern that gained popularity a few years ago has been reworked.
Not your basic stripes now!
Look for stripes with embroidered accents, stripes in unusual color palates and stripes in unexpected placement.
While most prints are personal, I think stripes can appeal to everyone. This season the offerings are boundless.
So for the stripe naysayers, keep an open mind, and add a little color to your wardrobe with stripes!
1. Soft burnout French Terry sweatshirt with a custom rainbow stripe print. Loose boxy body. Ribbing on collar, bottom hem & sleeve cuffs.
2. Oversized button-down shirt in gauze fabrication. Featuring vertical stripes, embroidered suns, button tab sleeves, and a high-low hemline. 100% cotton.
3. Recycled cotton jersey v-neck tank with a custom rainbow stripe print.
Softly fitted silhouette. Ribbing on the neck and armholes.
4. Make this lightweight, easy, breezy dress yours. Flattering stripes, V-neck and flouncy skirt.
5. Blue multi-stripe blouse with split neck and front button closure. Flowy three-quarter length blouson sleeves.
6. Laid-back days ahead in this true-blue real indigo cotton dress. Washed for extra softness, fit to flatter and loose on the bottom. Knot the hem as our model did or just leave it loose.
7. This piece is pleated at the shoulders with a belted waist and round hem. Casual, comfy and cool.
8. Striped, long-sleeve button-down top with high-low shirttail hem, and single chest pocket. Lightweight, breezy linen fabric mixed with a relaxed body shape makes it the perfect Southern California inspired button-down.
9. This lightweight crew is super boxy but features a fitted sleeve for a flattering look. Slightly cropped, this is the perfect style to throw over slim bottoms. The neck is knit wide so it can be draped over one shoulder for a flirty, casual vibe. Knit from super soft cotton blend yarn, you will reach for this comfy top time and time again.